Tuesday 23 April 2013





Hey yo'
The sun is shining, the bugs are out and dive-bombing my, now, pink hair. Life is good. So firstly; the top three pictures (please excuse the lack of makeup in number 3) are featuring a beautiful seahorse patterned dress i purchased on ebay for £10...unfortunately its WAY to small. It was listed as an 8-10, but if my triple A batteries (boobs) can't get in there comfortably then, i'm sorry, but no.
The last pictures are my attempt at being summery today, it was the first time in about 6 months that i have left the house bare legged and it was terrifying. Of course i had to disguise my semi-transparent skin with fake tan and i still wore black over the top of my playsuit... i just can't be without black. I feel far too cheerful without it. So anyway, that's my ridiculously poor update. 
ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment