Tuesday 27 November 2012

tights wars

Bonjour ma cherie's,
So yesterday, when my sister left for school, I had a rummage through her clothes and found TWO pairs of tights i wanted to claim for my own. I had been after a sparsely patterned pair of tights to wear during winter so that i can show off my new tattoo and not freeze to death during the process. I found the star covered ones first, which i liked but seemed a little young for me. It brought back memories of the star tatted, myspace, scene kids of 2004. Further rummaging bought out these little babies- Henry Holland alphabet tights. Now i had seen these around for a couple of years and always wanted a pair but couldn't bring myself to part with the £15- £20 quid that they go for (especially knowing that within a day i would have shredded them). However, if you are less clumsy than me and fancy investing in a pair you can buy them in most river island's.



Anyway, apologies AGAIN for the poor picture quality- I WILL HAVE THIS SORTED SOON. Here is a small outfit post from a while back and a quick post of what i wore to uni yesterday:


 Both items of clothing (jumper and dress) have been shown on my blog before- urban outfitters and primark's finest. But I don't think (correct me if i am wrong) that i have posted about the necklaces... So firstly, the crystal pendant one is from an amazing little website called Dixi and they sell the most beautiful jewellery. Also, if you are buying something from them as a gift, they send it to the person with a little note in the jewellery bag, SO CUTE. Secondly, the pentagram (NOT SATANIC)is from ebay and only cost about 90p. You can find numerous styles of this necklace just by searching "pentagram necklace". It's actually a pagan symbol which i recently developed an interest in, satanist stars are (apparently) supposed to be with two prongs at the top, for obvious reasons :)
NEXT:






THE STATE OF OUR ROOM.
This is not actually my room, I am staying with my mum whilst my dad has our house rewired/redecorated. So i must live in my sisters squalor for now. This also means that i have very few clothes to wear- hence the recurring items in my posts. I have been here for over a month now and hopefully i should be back home within the next week. Then i can start getting on with my jackets again! Anyway, back to the outfit:
Maroon jumper: Charity shop (originall new look) £2.99
Stripey dress/top: Charity shop £1.99
Alphabet tights: Henry Holland, River Island ~£17.00
FLUFFY SOCKS YAY: HnM, 2 pairs for around £4

Sorry about photos, sorry about room, sorry about jackets, sorry about stuff.
Feel free to ask questions!
x

3 comments:

  1. I love your tights :-) P.S. cool tattoo xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god I am the same with tights!!! Shredded within minutes! Always carry a spare pair ;)

    As for the scene kids of 2004 comment I hate to tell you this...but...THEY STILL EXIST! Went to Warped Tour a couple of weeks ago and they're still breeding hundreds of them :P

    ReplyDelete