Saturday 22 September 2012

Bonjour bloggers! So as you all know I have been customising Levis jackets and shirts (some not Levis) to sell. Today i got my sister round to model some of the finished pieces and work them to their full potential :) The pictures are little over exposed as i took them on instagram and once they were downloaded to my laptop the resolution is slightly different so they look a little bright. But here we go, I will list each jacket with the sale price and a link to my facebook so that any friends can message me if the are interested or if you don't know me personally feel free to comment or message and i will be listing them on ebay with "buy it now" prices. Enjoy! x






 Purple Haze navajo Levis jacket- £35







Wise Owl stud Levis jacket (Autumn brown/tan) -£45 











 Stampeding Horse stud Levis jacket - £45













 Cosmic unicorn castle shirt- £20







Moroccan Elephant studded collar Levis shirt- £25
contact me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dani.hagan.1
or alternatively by email: x_dh_x@hotmail.com
Dani.

No comments:

Post a Comment